Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 1

There seems to be something missing......I subscribe to a number of the cycling magazines, and while reading through all the articles about lactate threshold and gear inches.....and then getting lost in the pictures of places i will probably never personally see and bodies I definitely will never resemble.

Well, eventually I realized that none of this stuff really represents me. None of this stuff is why I ride a bike. I have looked around for the voice of recreation. That is the true heart of it after all.

Don't we all desire to "re-create" ourselves from time to time?

Well......I finally figured I would have to be my own voice.......so that is the purpose of this!

An expression of the true essence of riding that seems to have been lost in the flashy carbon fiber creations of late. I feel there are many lessons to be learned from this two wheel mechanism that fosters freedom from the everyday stresses that seem to control our lives.

Let's see where we go from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment